Lost Track Lost Track

You really have a knck for timing simple dialogue to make something hilarious. Awesome work man, I've shown this to like 5 people.

Brewster responds:

thanks. I think cutting and editing together the audio is the only part of the process that is as grueling as it is rewarding

blue birdy's highs & lows blue birdy's highs & lows

A lot of fun to watch

Left it on while I did some work just for the music, also major kudos for replying to most of the reviews.

TheBoogley responds:

it's a great tune! :)

Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog" Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog"

Aw man guys

Aren't girl gamers SOOOO0000oooo cool?!

Old idea, recycled character personalities, with an overused source of humor. Three stars for the animation, -3 for the lack of story/originality, -4 for thinking anyone could reinvent the idea of shooting the Duck Hunt dog.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Wait...

I had fun playing through this game, it's an old story but a new play style and I honestly liked it. Problem is, I had 100% of every block searched, and no daughter anywhere.

Icycle Icycle

Just so you know

there's a yeast infection ad on your game, apparently Vagisil doesn't work. Great game though

DampGnat responds:

thats more likely to be frost bite.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Kept me coming back

If you can't handle the difficulty of this game then go make a Club Penguin account and stop whining. I died ALOT, and beating the game took forever (I spread out the gameplay over two days) but it was worth it. If you actually want to win, just play as the paladin and only upgrade your wisdom and strength, agility is useless. The last two levels and the bonus level are just a measure of how many specials you can throw before you die. Upgrade your turrets, turret damage, and the little upgrade that lets you cast two extra specials will save your ass more than once.

Try going behind guys to, often they'll just fire into space and you can gently hover over them, letting your sub-turrets kill them (albeit slowly).

As for the controls, I really have no complaints but you will need a mouse. I would have liked to see a turret tier in more depth, maybe enemy-specific bullets or auto firing cannons. And having the mouse leave the screen was never really an issue.

All in all I loved this game, it was fun, fast paced, creative, and featured surprisingly well animated enemies and cut scenes.

Sorry for gearing this more towards the player than the creator advice-wise, but what do I know?

Tank fight Tank fight

3...2...1

... It's my background, I get a little laugh out of it every time