Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Wait...

I had fun playing through this game, it's an old story but a new play style and I honestly liked it. Problem is, I had 100% of every block searched, and no daughter anywhere.

Icycle Icycle

Just so you know

there's a yeast infection ad on your game, apparently Vagisil doesn't work. Great game though

DampGnat responds:

thats more likely to be frost bite.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Kept me coming back

If you can't handle the difficulty of this game then go make a Club Penguin account and stop whining. I died ALOT, and beating the game took forever (I spread out the gameplay over two days) but it was worth it. If you actually want to win, just play as the paladin and only upgrade your wisdom and strength, agility is useless. The last two levels and the bonus level are just a measure of how many specials you can throw before you die. Upgrade your turrets, turret damage, and the little upgrade that lets you cast two extra specials will save your ass more than once.

Try going behind guys to, often they'll just fire into space and you can gently hover over them, letting your sub-turrets kill them (albeit slowly).

As for the controls, I really have no complaints but you will need a mouse. I would have liked to see a turret tier in more depth, maybe enemy-specific bullets or auto firing cannons. And having the mouse leave the screen was never really an issue.

All in all I loved this game, it was fun, fast paced, creative, and featured surprisingly well animated enemies and cut scenes.

Sorry for gearing this more towards the player than the creator advice-wise, but what do I know?

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

Jealous

Hey, I loved the work you all did, very nice. I just got a new Wacom 12WX tablet and I feel like an idot because I can hardly use it. It was a gift and I hate feeling like the kid with nice equipment but little skill. I love the few things I have been able to piece together using it, but how do you get THAT good?

JKAmovies responds:

Practice I guess.

I still use a mouse to draw so, it's not always the big expensive stuff that make you good, just practice and you'll get better ;P

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Oh my God

what just happened? That was really cool man, was the song about pi?

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Maybe Mama needs to learn how to cook

Its a two because the giblet gravy was actually difficult.
Anywho I love turkey, it's delicious, and I really can't think of a reason for companies to make the hour at the plant pleasurable for the turkey when, y'know, they kill them anyway. But the workers shouldn't be allowed to mess with the birds, that's not so much cruel as it is wierd.
So don't make a point of treating them badly for no reason or for fun, but I wouldn't pay eleven dollars a pound for turkey just because they get limo rides to the factory.

SuperSophie SuperSophie

Add a timer and make the character more simple

It's fine, just make the afforementioned changes and you'll get better. A timer gives incentive to move faster, making the game harder, and simplifying the character gets rid of any confusion (i kept hitting the stars with my cape and not getting any points). The scoring system is also fine and the backround is what it is. all tolled, this game is in need of a few changes until it can hit 10/10 potential.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Hole E Shite

Wow dude, thank you so much!

chunkycheese12 responds:

Your welcome! Glad to help!

Effect Compilation Effect Compilation

DAMN

this is sick! i could watch it forever.

mayoarm11 responds:

haha weird but ok

the man of pac the man of pac

nope

then fix the controls or something.