Lost Track Lost Track

You really have a knck for timing simple dialogue to make something hilarious. Awesome work man, I've shown this to like 5 people.

Brewster responds:

thanks. I think cutting and editing together the audio is the only part of the process that is as grueling as it is rewarding

blue birdy's highs & lows blue birdy's highs & lows

A lot of fun to watch

Left it on while I did some work just for the music, also major kudos for replying to most of the reviews.

TheBoogley responds:

it's a great tune! :)

Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog" Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog"

Aw man guys

Aren't girl gamers SOOOO0000oooo cool?!

Old idea, recycled character personalities, with an overused source of humor. Three stars for the animation, -3 for the lack of story/originality, -4 for thinking anyone could reinvent the idea of shooting the Duck Hunt dog.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Oh god another fucking stick movie...

... whoa wait what? Stunning animation, cinema quality graphics, clean sound, intense story line, and an overall look that rocks my cock right outta my socks?

Well shit... I just wish I could give more than 10

Get-lost responds:

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Just something small

Did anyone see that all three of the clock hands stopped on 6?

Anyways I love this Flash, I've never played Dungeons and Dragons but if I do I'll make something float for you.

The Anime Menace The Anime Menace

This had better change some minds

Between the hundreds of anime flashes that fail to be original, funny, or dramatic and all those damn Mario sprites this site is getting washed out. Thankfully most of the time they fade into obscurity but I am really tired of trying to find saving qualities in submitted movies like this because i hate blamming something for falling into an already over-sized category. Hopefully some people will realize that an excess of these two kinds of movies only hurt the site that they come to for quality flash.

Lemn Lemn

I dont even mind the leg bit

that was harlarious, the facial expressions, fluid motions, and music really pull of a flash that I thought was about to fail, badly. Favorited.

Sketched - Super Bored Sketched - Super Bored

Just gets better and better

I really enjoyed the increasing humour, you didnt shoot all your funny bullets in the first four seconds, so i got to enjoy the falsh all the way through. Freezer-Burn was awesome, and both characters maintained their characters throughout so it felt familiar too. i really, really liked it, 5/5.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Nice man, very nice

My only grievance is not being able to see more of the Joker, even though how you animated his laughter was masterful.

Lobstar and Giriff Lobstar and Giriff

Is it me or you?

I won't give it anything below a ten because it won't play, but how can I fix the problem? I really want to watch such a controversial flash. Btw there is no pop-up thing to click.

funymony responds:

It's right below "WATCH THIS MOVIE!"
Theres these two little links at the bottom.
"pop-up" and "Add to Favorites"
Long ago, I too was unaware of their existence.